The application deadline has been extended for Loveland U, the popular program that gives participants a “behind the scenes” look at the city!
Loveland U consists of 10 weekly “class” sessions held weekly Sept. 7 – Nov. 9. Sessions are hands-on, and participants will interact with various departments and community groups. The following is a session list (subject to change):
- Loveland Museum Center – Sept. 7
- Loveland Police – Sept. 14
- Little Miami Conservancy – Sept. 21
- Loveland-Symmes Fire Dept. – Oct. 1
- Planning & Zoning – Oct. 5
- Loveland Stage Company – Oct. 12
- City Council/Finance – Oct. 19
- Loveland City Schools – Oct. 26
- Public Works – Nov. 2
- Graduation – Nov. 9
Applicants must live or work in the City of Loveland, or be a member of a civic organization based in Loveland. Space is limited - apply today! Enrollment applications can be completed online and are due by July 15.
For more information, please contact Misty Brents at email@example.com.
About Loveland U
Download brochure (PDF)