On June 7, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) will begin bridge rehabilitation at US Route 22 over the Little Miami River.
ODOT will place signs and message boards to detour traffic to northbound Columbia Road, westbound Western Row Road, and northbound I-71 to southbound State Route 48.
US Route 22 carries a heavy volume of traffic as it is the most direct route from the I-71 corridor to the western half of Hamilton Township. The Old 3’C Highway will be utilized to carry the major load of detours.
To reduce left-turning traffic as much as possible, the following left turn lanes will be closed during the project:
- Eastbound Socialville-Fosters to Old 3’C Highway
- Westbound Fosters-Maineville to Old 3’C Highway
- Eastbound Old 3’C Highway to Socialville-Fosters
- Westbound Old 3’C Highway to Fosters-Maineville
- Westbound Old 3’C Highway to Davis Road
The Little Miami Bike Trail across the Old 3’C Highway (Foster) will also be closed during construction. Trail traffic will not be able to cross for 40-50 days during construction.
ODOT will continue to publish project status updates and information here.