During the Stay at Home and Social Distancing orders, your public library has had to make the difficult but responsible decision to temporarily close the doors of our physical locations. However, we remain “open” online with a vast collection of digital materials, electronic databases, and trained staff who are here and ready to help.
Library staff can be reached by phone (513-369-4476) Monday – Thursday from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm; Friday & Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Sundays from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
You can also connect with us through My Librarian Chat twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- Assistance using our digital collections - which includes thousands of fiction and non-fiction titles in text and audio format as well as streaming video and music.
- Help finding accurate and concise information on COVID-19, and how to protect yourself
- Resources for keeping school aged children engaged
- Information on and assistance with applying for government benefits and aid, including unemployment
- Small Business support, including assistance with navigating the CARES act and other relief packages
- Help navigating the world of virtual communication and video calls (Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts, Discord, Facebook Live etc.)
- All your general information needs
They are also available for one-on-one appointments via phone, video conference or chat. If interested, please reach out and we’ll be in touch to work out the details.
Lesleigh R. Chumbley, Branch Manager