In their meeting held on November 27, 2019, the City Council recognized Council Member Angela Settell for her 8 years of service on the Loveland City Council. Mayor Bailey expressed her appreciation for the 8 years that Angie has dedicated her time and talents to the City of Loveland. Throughout her time on council, Angie has worked to implement an income tax compliance strategy to ensure that everyone filed and paid their income taxes, assisted with the development of the Trails of East Loveland, which is a project that provides affordable housing for aging residents; worked with a Loveland student to install a pedestrian crosswalk on Lebanon Road at the Loveland Middle School. Angie also initiated the City’s Light Up Loveland holiday light decorating contest, which is entering its fourth year.
Among the many achievements Council Member Settell has accomplished, she has also served as the:
- Vice Chair of the Finance Committee
- Vice President of the CIC
- A member of the Planning and Zoning Commission
- Member of the City Manager and Director of Finance Search Committees
- Trustee of the Loveland Symmes Fire Department Board
- Member of the Beautification Committee
- Member of the 4th of July and Christmas in Loveland Committees
- And is a Graduate of both the LSFD and Loveland Police Citizens Academies
Angie, on behalf of the mayor and Council, City staff, and the residents, thank you for your years of dedication and service to the City of Loveland!